custom intercept development

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 4 11:53:51 EDT 2019

> I'm trying to create a custom
> interceptor in the post-authentication flow by copying the existing attribute-
> release intercept. At this stage I'm just trying to print debugging logs. I can see
> the on-entry/"I'm in the second view" log from the flow, but I don't see the
> "Hello World" log from the class file. Any pointers?

You're copying or emulating some code as though you're trying to create a webflow Action bean, but not inheriting from the necessary base class. Nothing is calling doExecute. I don't know what that evaluate expression would do, I would have expected it to fail.

This is really a dev list topic though.