Instructions to release a persistent ePTID

Koren, Meshna (ELS-AMS) M.Koren at elsevier.com
Wed Nov 27 08:20:18 EST 2019

Thanks Peter!

"...configure support for proper persistent NameIDs in the Subject element, which is even easier."
I did not know it's easier. Knowing that makes it much much easier for us to ask the IdPs to do it.
Our devs suggested something similar... but coming from us it sounded a bit selfish :)

"I do have example configs for both but why make it easier to do the wrong thing?"
+1

Kind regards,
Meshna