use attributes from shib-cas-authn3

Pablo Vidaurri psvidaurri at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 15:13:40 EST 2019

Okay, it seems idpv3 does not support using a resolved ldap attribute to be
passed into a URLTemplate dataconnector as a query string parameter.

I am however using shib-cas-authn3 with idp 3.4.6 and I am release an
attribute that I hope I can leverage in my URLTemplate.

Has anyone tried to pull attributes released by CAS and use those
attributes as filters to other data sources? If so, can you please share
the syntax for accessing the attributes returned with the CAS principle.

Thanks
-psv