SSO

Luc Landry iloumon53 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 09:29:58 EDT 2019

Implementation of a single authentication system with an identity provider on Windows Server. Can Shibboleth help me achieve single sign-on and provide identity? Then, I put up double-factor authentication on Shibboleth?

The company has a multitude of web application. An employee must authenticate to each application before accessing it.
Now I would like that with an authentication each user accesses the applications of which he has the right of access.
All this with Shibboleth but on Windows server.

I want to do it for a licensing project