need mod_shib_24.so on RH Liunx 6 server

Jason Howe jhowe at cs.washington.edu
Mon Mar 4 16:15:50 EST 2019

I had to deal with this in the reverse a while back, when we were still
running Apache_22 on our Centos7 machines (so the opposite of your
situation).

I built the shib package from the source rpm, so I ended up with the
correct mod_shib for my version of Apache.  There's plenty of
documentation on the web on how to build from a source rpm.  It's
confusing at first, but it should work.  You'll probably need the
apache-devel packages installed as well.

--
Jason Howe
Software Engineer, Web Applications