postAuthenticationFlowsLookupStrategy - activationCondition - rpUIContext

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 20 08:27:35 EDT 2019

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/KB/How-to+articles

> Please let me know what you think about this solution :-)
> Did i some mistakes or maybe there is a shorter and simpler solution?

You can just attach an activationCondition directly to the consent flow descriptor in profile-intercept.xml when the condition for the flow is essentially global.

Touching relying-party.xml is a last resort these days for when nothing else fits. Every override added creates a problem later when something changes and the rules for the things that match the override split and turn into different rules, and the override count multiplies.