"override" of InC SP metadata?

Michael A Grady mgrady at unicon.net
Sat Jun 15 09:34:00 EDT 2019

Yes, just ran into that with another cloud vendor who has metadata in InCommon that is inaccurate (for the specific client) for the moment, and indeed just ordered a local "fixed copy" in metadata-providers.xml before the InCommon config. And that is working.

--
Michael A. Grady
IAM Architect, Unicon, Inc.