Linkedin learning

mat houser mhouser at uwm.edu
Tue Jul 30 16:16:06 EDT 2019

Yep, that was it. I got involved mid-way on this and they did indeed
have some things configured oddly. I fixed the endpoint, cleared out the
subject identity attribute name and gave it the emailAddress nameID and
it looks like it's fine now.

Thanks,
    -mat

--
-------------
mat:houser
mhouser at uwm.edu
uwm:uits:iam-support

On Tue, 30 Jul 2019, Cantor, Scott wrote:

On 7/30/19, 3:24 PM, "users on behalf of mat houser" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of mhouser at uwm.edu> wrote:

> I'm curious if anybody has gotten linkedin learning SSO working properly
> with the Shibboleth IdP.

Yes. Lots of quirks but none with anything to do with SAML.

> We have the metadata loaded, but when I use their session initiation
> process it errors out on the IdP and the logs indicate that the
> providerId is missing from the request.

Then you're pointing it someplace wrong, it's normal SAML, normal endpoints.