Error occurring: 500 Internal server error

Tomomi test.demo.adobe.2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 04:00:41 EDT 2019

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your answer!

>Your IDP would likely require adding a manual exception to even use
>this service without encryption (once you got your IDP working), so
>I'd recommend this one instead: https://samltest.id/

I will try it and report the result.

>Do you mean that literally (there is no log file written at all) or
>just that there are no logs that would explain your current error?

It mean that literally (there is no log file written at all).

>You could try changing the owner of that directory to the user tomcat
>runs as in your system.

I already changed the owner of that directory to the user tomcat.
However, no log is output.

>Of course that assumes you have not configured your IDP to write logs
>elsewhere via conf/logback.xml (e.g. to /var/log/idp or whatever).

Your assumes is crrect.
I have not configured my IDP to write logs what elsewhere via
conf/logback.xml.

It was output at first, but it was not output after restarting the server.

Is there a process it need for run log?

Also, I got the error when I tryed to upload metadata-providers.xml.
Error occurs when updating file and restarting tomcat.

tomcat log is below;

The web application [/idp] appears to have started a thread named
[AsyncAppender-Worker-ASYNC_PROCESS] but has
failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the
appropriate container log file

Do you have any reason for the error.

Please tell me the point to check.

Best regards,