Need to support trailing / at <url>/Shibolleth.sso/Login

Larry Fortier LFortier at eacpds.com
Fri Feb 22 15:50:47 EST 2019

Thanks Scott.

Evidently the Microsoft Azure Application proxy is forcing the target URL to have either an actual file name or the / at the end of the URL.  I agree it is nuts.  It can open security issues with Apache as the target since by default Apache will list the folder contents if this is enabled and you do not have an index.html or other landing page defined.  For dynamic content like Shibboleth it just does not appear to work at all.

I'll keep at it.

Larry Fortier
Managed Services Consultant

EAC Product Development Solutions
1-888-225-7579 ext. 136 - Office
612-867-5511 - Mobile
http://eacpds.com

Transforming how companies design, manufacture, connect to and service their products.