ECP on an idp configured for MFA

Paul B. Henson henson at cpp.edu
Wed Feb 20 17:37:24 EST 2019

Hmm, with the disclaimer I don't have a strong understanding of spring xml configuration, wouldn't it be possible to handle both cases, with the current syntax meaning the complete override and something like:

<property name="profileConfigurations">
	<list merge="true">

allowing inheritance of the parent bean's property?

> I'll clarify it, that's not really stated. When I know what it is that isn't clear it's
> much simpler to improve.

Cool, thanks for the documentation tuneups.