NameID are generated as I expect?

Noriyuki TAKEI ntakei at sios.com
Sun Feb 17 22:52:13 EST 2019

Hi,All.

I'd like to see whether the correct NameID and attributes I expected are
generated before deployment to  production.

In order to do this, I tried to use aacli.sh, but it seems that there is no
differences in the result of aacli.sh between NameID and attributes.

I got the following result, but I don't understand whether
o365UserPrincipalName or  ImmutableID is the NameID.

{
"requester": "urn:federation:MicrosoftOnline",
"principal": "test",
"attributes": [

  {
    "name": "o365UserPrincipalName",
    "values": [
              "StringAttributeValue{value=test at example.com}"          ]
  },

  {
    "name": "ImmutableID",
    "values": [
              "StringAttributeValue{value=test}"          ]
  }

]
}

I'd like to let me know the way to know whether  NameID and attribute send
exactly to SP or not before deployment to  production.