MetadataResolverService Initial load failed?

Scott Gilbert sgilbert at ucsb.edu
Sun Dec 1 19:03:10 EST 2019

Thanks Peter I will check the whitespace, forgot about that, and for your
general xml guidance. I inherited this idp and once I get 3.4.6 running I
plan to go back to perform some much needed clean up.

Scott Gilbert
IAM System Admin
ETS Enterprise Technology Services
University of California Santa Barbara