Getting Hostname IDP is running on

Morgan, Andrew Jason morgan at oregonstate.edu
Fri Aug 9 14:30:17 EDT 2019

Scott,

I think Christopher is asking the opposite question...  He has correctly virtualized the IDP, but he wants to display (in small text somewhere) the name of the "real" server.  This can help with troubleshooting sometimes.  If a user is reporting an error, they also tell you which "real" server it happened on.

Thanks,
Andy