Please help: quick query supporting multiple SP with single hosting of single IDP server

K, Amit (MIND) Amit.K at mind-infotech.com
Mon Aug 5 07:21:17 EDT 2019

Hey  Peter,

Thanks for the response.
Just one more query: After deploying the IDP server, do we have some UI available where admin user can generate IDP metadata for SP which will use IDP and vice versa.
It will be good if anybody can guide here towards some UI related video/documentation which available for IDP admin user to explore the features of product.

Many Thanks.
Amit