How to handle a deny event from Duo

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:45:05 EDT 2019

> .
> When testing the deny event, the user just sits on the Duo iframe, able to
> resend Duo pushes and whatnot. Does anyone have any ideas for catching Duo
> deny events and acting on them in the IdP?

What is a deny event? The iframe contract that I looked at is simply that its either successful or it redisplays, and there's no concept of "done" that isn't success. I added the Cancel to the view as a default and that just acts as a "fail" signal in the flow, but I'm aware of no particular Duo level concept for that.