IdP implementation roadmap

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 11:50:23 EDT 2019

Thanks Scott,
I am sure that it is really bored to explain again and again how it works.
But could you answer one extra question?

You mean that if there are few options and one of them is 'unspecified'
then any other aren't considered as options, don't you?
I thought that IdP ignores 'unspecified'  but if something like
emailAddress is presented then IdP must use it trying to represent NameID.