Second Office365 Domain requires different "Issuer URI"

Lalith Jayaweera ljayaweera at
Sun Apr 14 10:15:28 EDT 2019

I got the tenant, and tried  with above sample, It appears in the first
attempt, the query params getting lost.
Also there are lot of class cast  exceptions in the given script.

Also it appears the query params are not there in the first attempt but
comes from second request onwards.

If no issues, would you mind sharing the script you modified, it looks I
got similar issue

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 6:58 PM fffkkk <florent.krieg at> wrote:

> Thanks Scott for the hint.
> Lalith, no actually I didn't go the Java way: I modified a bit the one
> provided by Adam earlier, using conversation scope to store the (morid)
> parameter (when it's present in the http request, for further processing),
> and to retrieve it when it is no more present later in the flow.
> I would advise you to try the script by Adam as it is, it may completely
> fits your purpose (the problems I encountered might be linked to my use
> case, I don't even know that...).
> Florent
> --
> Sent from:
> --
> For Consortium Member technical support, see
> To unsubscribe from this list send an email to
> users-unsubscribe at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the users mailing list