Reloadable Services

Nate Klingenstein ndk at sudonym.me
Fri Sep 28 18:05:19 EDT 2018

Lille,

When you call the reload, you want to use the service ID, not the bean
name.  (shibboleth.NameIdentifierGenerationService)

You can reload saml-nameid.xml dynamically, but depending on what you're
trying to accomplish, it may depend on other things that aren't dynamically
reloaded.  I would try a dynamic reload using the service ID, see if you
get errors/expected behavior, then restart if necessary.

Hope this helps,
Nate.