Getting Error while using Testshib as IdP

prasanna1981 prasanna1981 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 02:21:50 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I am using Testshib as IdP in my App. I am using
shibboleth-3.0.2-1.1.x86_64.

I am getting the following error in the UI

/opensaml::FatalProfileException
The system encountered an error at Sun Sep 9 22:50:37 2018

To report this problem, please contact the site administrator at
root at localhost.

Please include the following message in any email:

opensaml::FatalProfileException at
(https://cu011.cloud.maa.collab.net/Shibboleth.sso/SAML2/POST)

SAML response reported an IdP error.

Error from identity provider:

Message: Unable to encrypt assertion/

Error in Logs is

/2018-09-09 22:39:26 WARN Shibboleth.SSO.SAML2 [2] [default]: error
processing incoming assertion: SAML response reported an IdP error./

Not sure about the error. Please throw some light on this one.

Attaching the IdP and SPMetadata

Thanks & Regards,
J Prasanna Venkatesan
testshib-providers.xml