Shibboleth SP on Ubuntu 18.04

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 12 11:48:26 EDT 2018

There are no official packages for Ubuntu and there are no, as far as I'm aware, unofficial packages for Ubuntu as there are for Debian, just a lot of orphaned garbage from many years ago. If somebody produced something up to date for Ubuntu they didn't do it with any coordination with me (as happens with Debian).

That coordination (and a high level of trust on my part) is what puts Debian into a sort of quasi-supported mode that we just haven't officially moved into a different category yet.