Any Experience JupyterHub and Shibboleth

Rob Gorrell rwgorrel at uncg.edu
Fri Nov 30 16:16:53 EST 2018

We're actually starting to look at JupyterHub as well and wondering about
potential for Shibboleth tie ins as well?
Currently, we've made oauth against Google (which is federated using shibb)
work but wondering if there is a better approach.

-Rob

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 5:07 PM Volmer, John A. <volmer at anl.gov> wrote:

> My site is looking at using JupyterHub. Any experiences at using
> Shibboleth to authenticate to JupyterHub?
>

> Thanks!
>

> ----- John Volmer, 630.252.5449, volmer at anl.gov -----
>

> --
> For Consortium Member technical support, see
> https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/coFAAg

Robert W. Gorrell
IT Manager, Identity and Access Management
University of NC at Greensboro
336-334-5954
PGP Key ID B36DB0CA