No flow execution could be found with key 'e1s1'

Aurélien Blachet Aurelien.Blachet at aduneo.com
Wed Nov 28 04:48:31 EST 2018

Hi,

I'm installing a new IDP and trying to federate a first application.

When i'm trying to access to my SP, it redirect well to the idp and after to '/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?execution=e1s1', but i have an error message :

You may be seeing this page because you used the Back button while browsing a secure web site or application. Alternatively, you may have mistakenly bookmarked the web login form instead of the actual web site you wanted to bookmark or used a link created by somebody else who made the same mistake.

And same errors in the logs :
2018-11-28 10:21:36,674 - 96.10.13.153 - ERROR [org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.NoSuchFlowExecutionException:76] -
org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.NoSuchFlowExecutionException: No flow execution could be found with key 'e1s1' -- perhaps this executing flow has ended or expired? This could happen if your users are relying on browser history (typically via the back button) that references ended flows.
        at org.springframework.webflow.execution.repository.support.AbstractFlowExecutionRepository.getConversation(AbstractFlowExecutionRepository.java:172)
Caused by: org.springframework.webflow.conversation.NoSuchConversationException: No conversation could be found with id '1' -- perhaps this conversation has ended?
        at org.springframework.webflow.conversation.impl.ConversationContainer.getConversation(ConversationContainer.java:126)

I obviously didn't refresh the navigateur and always trying with a new private mode in my web browser, i also verify the tomcat sessions timeout, increase the log but didn't see anything wrong.

I use a tomcat 8.5.34 with IDP3.4.0 and a SP 3.0.2.

Do you have any clues about where to search ?

Thanks