beta oidc extension

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Fri Nov 16 14:51:25 EST 2018

On 11/16/18, 2:44 PM, "users on behalf of Jim Fox" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of fox at washington.edu> wrote:

> I didn't do any storage configuration as part of the oidc installation.  And I don't see this error with any other shib
> (SAML) operations.

I know the error itself has to do with the client-side storage code (I just happen to recognize it as mine), which definitely can't be used for this lookup. I think they implemented "mostly" workable support for doing crypto authz codes that shouldn't require stateful storage but that might not be a default, so perhaps check the docs for any discussion of that, or try looking for a way to point it at in-memory storage for the codes for testing for now.