Processing HTTP_Redirect from idp

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 5 13:30:19 EST 2018

> Can you point me in the right direction for how to configure that?

I'm really far past what is reasonable for me to doing for free anymore. I've already gone beyond my norm for that.

If you need to know how to hack around IIS' lack of vhost support to make the SP work, that's covered in the wiki under the ISAPI and Site element references (that's what determines what gets reported to the software about the active request), with examples. The rest is basic web serving 101 on how to vhost, deal with TLS certificates, and so forth.