Uncaught runtime exception An ELException occurred getting the value for expression 'WriteAuditLog' Invalid property 'dateTimeFormat' of bean class

Robert Rust robert.j.rust at uwrf.edu
Mon May 7 17:34:47 EDT 2018

On 4/26/18, 11:00 AM, "users on behalf of users-request at shibboleth.net" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of users-request at shibboleth.net> wrote:

    Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:50:53 +0200
    From: Peter Schober <peter.schober at univie.ac.at>
    To: users at shibboleth.net
    Subject: Re: Uncaught runtime exception An ELException occurred

    * Matt Brennan <brennanma at gmail.com> [2018-04-25 23:32]:
    >Just ran into the same issue upgrading to 3.3.2. Touching the war didn't
    >help, but blowing away the contents of /var/lib/tomcat/webapps/idp did.

    I'm sure I had to do that at some point in the past, but it was rare
    enought I didn't bother to do something more systematic about it, such
    as adding an ExecStartPre statement to the Tomcat systemd service
    unit, so it rm -rf's the above directory each time before starting the
    container with ExecStart. ;)

    -peter

I just ran into this while working on a fresh install that I'm moving an existing config to, but I'm using Jetty 9.3. Thoughts on how to remedy?

-Robert