Sending custom transient nameid

Ryan Suarez ryan.suarez at sheridancollege.ca
Thu May 3 16:55:23 EDT 2018

Then you added it in the wrong order relative to what's already there.

I see. I did have to reorder and it works!

    <!-- SAML 2 NameID Generation -->
    <util:list id="shibboleth.SAML2NameIDGenerators">

        <bean parent="shibboleth.SAML2AttributeSourcedGenerator"
            p:omitQualifiers="true"
            p:format="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:nameid-format:transient"
            p:attributeSourceIds="#{ {'someAttribute'} }" >
           <property name="activationCondition">
              <bean parent="shibboleth.Conditions.RelyingPartyId" c:candidate="someSP" />
           </property>
        </bean>

        <ref bean="shibboleth.SAML2TransientGenerator" />

    </util:list>

I guess it was easier than I thought.

thanks,
Ryan