AWS AppStream

Hong Ye hy93 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 20 12:41:14 EDT 2018

Hi Tom,

We ended up with using a modified local copy of AWS metadata. We reported the problem to AWS. So far haven't seen them making any changes. We also requested them to support xml encryption two weeks ago. They put it as feature request and doesn't give any estimate.

Thanks for providing a solution. I'll try that.

Hong