A note about mod_shib2 and mod_http2

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 7 22:06:52 EST 2018

> Do you think my backported patch is flawed?  If you are interested in additional
> information or I should comment on the ticket, just let me know.

I've never had an issue ever, so I'm inclined to just undo all of this and leave it alone. I don't know what else to do with it. If it worked for me before and now it doesn't work, then the fix is to undo the change and let people having the problem come up with a fix. The original patch was clearly flawed. If my attempt to fix it failed, then I'm out of ideas.