supplied TrustEngine failed to validate SSL/TLS server certificate - while validating the saml response send by idp to SP

anuptiwary anup.kr.tiwary at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 08:25:52 EDT 2018

Please find attached attribute mapping xml(s)

- attribute-resolver.xml ( attribute-resolver.xml
<http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/file/t398706/attribute-resolver.xml>
)
- attribute-filter.xml ( attribute-filter.xml
<http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/file/t398706/attribute-filter.xml>
)
- attribute-map.xml ( attribute-map.xml
<http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/file/t398706/attribute-map.xml>  )

*Can you please help me here*, as per my understanding I have mapped
required entry.
principalId is the userName which is supplied from idp login page. want this
information in my request header as attribute value. This will resolve my
issue.

--
Sent from: http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Shibboleth-Users-f1660767.html