Does SP3 not sign authn requests by default?

Takeshi NISHIMURA takeshi at nii.ac.jp
Wed Jul 25 22:44:11 EDT 2018

Schema declares that conf:SessionInitiatorGroup attributes can also be applied to a <SSO> element, so I thought all such settings are delivered to /Shibboleth.sso/Login .
It is safe to do so at least in 2.0 configuration.

If not, we have to warn all deployers to check their <SSO> before applying "yum update".

Best regards,
Takeshi