mod_shib_24 fails to load after upgrade

Jason Howe jhowe at cs.washington.edu
Fri Jul 20 12:48:14 EDT 2018

Happy to report that the update fixed my issue.

I did a little more digging, to see what apache module differences there
might be between the working and non working systems, sorry to say that
once of the non-working system's apache module list was identical to
that of a working system.  One had a slight divergence with the
inclusion of mod_dav_svn.  There was no common divergence between the
non-working and working systems.

Regardless, thanks again for the fix!

--Jason

On 07/19/2018 07:18 PM, Cantor, Scott wrote:
> The updated package is being copied to the external mirror now, it's already available from the primary site. I believe that should fix the problem, thanks for finding that.
>
> -- Scott

Jason Howe
Software Engineer, Web Applications
Paul Allen School for Computer Science & Engineering
University of Washington