PersistentNameIDGenerationConfiguration: Type 4 UUID

Hugo Slavia hugoslavia101 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 23:17:10 EST 2018

We have been leveraging template from SWITCH --
https://www.switch.ch/aai/guides/idp/installation/attribute-resolver-connectors.xml

If could humor me......the various documents online are abundant and I am
confused.

What to set in the DataConnector (for attribute-resolver.xml) to generate
the persistentID? We need it as both a SAML2String and as a SAML2NameID.
And UUID to be stored at 1st access of user to SP.

On a separate note -- there appears to be some sadness over at my
institution that EPTI are deprecated -- what is the backstory behind this?