Mail attribute for Slack

Matt Brennan brennanma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:01:48 EST 2018

I'm an Enterprise customer with Slack. I read them the riot act about how
none of their attributes are standards compliant.

They insisted to me that their integrations are all standards compliant and
that I was wrong. I told them they should fire whoever designed their SAML
integration and hire someone who has a clue.

But no, they didn't budge. I had to create all the incorrectly named
attributes in my configuration.