Initial IDP 3 Install Start Failing - key password issue

Ullfig, Roberto Alfredo rullfig at uic.edu
Tue Feb 6 12:30:39 EST 2018

Ay, so it is the cookie key I set but I see one problem with the installation. I usually just generate passwords with a program. This particular password has a '\' in it and it's missing from idp.sealer.storePassword line in idp.properties. So please, I recommend that you restrict the characters used for passwords during installation and disallow characters that won't propagate properly to the configuration files.

---
Roberto Ullfig - rullfig at uic.edu
Systems Administrator
Enterprise Architecture and Development | ACCC
University of Illinois - Chicago