Multiple Conditions -- expiring-password-intercept-config.xml

Losen, Stephen C (scl) scl at virginia.edu
Wed Dec 12 18:05:31 EST 2018

Hi Joshua,

You could convert expiring-password.vm to a series of #if tests and #parse commands.

#if (condition1)
    #parse(“expiring-password1.vm”)
#elseif (condition2)
    #parse(“expiring-password2.vm”)
#end

This syntax may not be 100% correct, it’s just an illustration.  The view template has access to a bunch of stuff from the IDP, including the user attributes (I think) and the entityID of the SP (relying party). So you can use that info in your conditions.  See the IDP wiki and the distributed velocity view files for examples.

Stephen C. Losen
ITS - Systems and Storage
University of Virginia
scl at virginia.edu<mailto:scl at virginia.edu>    434-924-0640