troubleshooting attribute release for idp 3.3.3

Nate Klingenstein ndk at sudonym.me
Sat Aug 25 01:02:12 EDT 2018

Pablo,

INFO is never going to provide you much information and it's more probable
that your issues are in the attribute filter.  Anyway, by increasing the
idp.loglevel.idp and idp.loglevel.ldap to DEBUG, you'll be able to see the
full set of attributes at each point in the process(look for an array at
the end of attribute resolution in particular) and their values.

Note that this is a significant privacy risk and you will never want to run
this way in production.

Take it easy,
Nate.