Shib SP Install on Cents 7.3 fails: Requires: libcrypto.so.10(OPENSSL_1.0.2)

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Sep 13 18:42:42 EDT 2017

On 9/13/17, 4:44 PM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:

> I'm also going to take a wild stab and try and get it to rebuild but with a locked dependency on 1.0.1 and see what it does. I'll try
> that when I get back from an appointment tonight. I don't really know if it's possible to get a build on this version to maintain
> compatibility, I would suspect not but it can't be any more broken than it is.

There doesn't appear to be a down-level openssl-devel package included in 7.4, so there's no way for me to retroactively correct the OBS mistake.

The update has shown up on the CentOS mirrors so I'll just have to rebuild the packages as quickly as I can test them and live with it, and people will have to be on 7.4 if they want to do a new install.

--- Scott