AttrChecker.html dynamic

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Thu Oct 26 10:39:06 EDT 2017

* Martin Haase <Martin.Haase at DAASI.de> [2017-10-26 08:59]:
> On 25.10.2017 15:30, Peter Schober wrote:
> > More specifically, what I meant is creating your own trivial script in
> > whatever language (including CGI and PHP) and use that as your
> > sessionHook, and perform the attribute check and encodign and
> > redirecting there.
> So you mean some script not living under the /Shibboleth.sso/ Handler?

Yes. If you're in an environment where you have CGI or PHP available
(your own suggestions) you could use those instead of the handlers
provided by the Shibboleth SP.

> > No need to use the AttributeChecker handler and it's templating
> > mechanism, then.
>
> But how can I access the <shibmlp target> value then? I still need this,
> and it's not part of the ENV attributes IIRC...

See "sessionHook" at
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/NativeSPApplication
Does this help?

-peter