Change the "name=" value for the UID attribute definition for specific entityIDs

Joseph Fischetti Joseph.Fischetti at marist.edu
Wed Oct 4 15:50:03 EDT 2017

That makes sense. Thank you for adding it to the wiki page.

I'll re-work my attribute resolver to take advantage of the functionality.

Based on the examples in services.xml: The bean should be defined, and then referenced in the list for that particular service, is that correct? And will reloading the service suffice, or is a restart required to take advantage of the new bean?

Joseph Fischetti
Linux System Administrator
Marist College