how to add a non-single valued attribute, like memberOf

Clayton upnyhgb8v6 at snkmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:31:19 EST 2017

That's correct, it's the Syntax OID.  I thought the OID used by one of the
other attributes we're sending was using the Syntax one.  There's also a
Numeric OID that I've tried.

I'm determining that the IdP isn't sending the new attribute by looking at
the output of a simple CGI script I wrote that lives on a server we have
running the Shibboleth SP.  I haven't actually looked at the XML being
sent to that server yet.

--Clayton