Removing a value from an attribute in a script

Wessel, Keith kwessel at illinois.edu
Wed May 24 18:00:01 EDT 2017

Hi, all,

I asked this back in V2, but I'm trying again in V3 and making sure I'm not doing things the hard way.

I have a case where, if a user is in a certain group and a certain SP is requesting authentication, I want to force MFA. Yes, this is the AWS login scenario I was talking about on this list last week. I've found the problem; an unknown function in my script. Duh.

Anyway, is there a simple way to remove an attribute value from an attribute using the Nash scripting engine's allowed syntax in IdP v3? I was hoping for a removeValue or remove method, but that doesn't seem to work. Do I have to clear the list then add back what I want to have left?

Thanks,
Keith