Trouble installing shibboleth, missing rpm

Jeffrey Crawford jeffreyc at ucsc.edu
Fri May 12 16:57:22 EDT 2017

Okay I just found the following blurb, which probably explains the problem,
does anyone know how long the wait might be :).

You should be aware that the repository links are magnet links to mirrors
that may or may not include the necessary repositories. The Shibboleth
Project has nothing to do with the mirroring process and no control over
whether the packages are accessible or not. If you're getting a 404 back,
that's the reason. You'll simply have to wait for it to reference a
different mirror.

Jeffrey E. Crawford
Enterprise Service Team <jeffreyc at ucsc.edu>

You have been assigned this mountain to prove to others that it *can* be
moved.