IDP on Tomcat 8.5.x

Peters C.L. C.L.Peters at soton.ac.uk
Tue May 9 05:22:20 EDT 2017

We've similarly been running on Tomcat 8.5 in production for a couple of months now (and several more in development) with no issues aside from having to make one container-specific configuration change regarding cookies (adding a CookieProcessor to context.xml to add an Expires field on to cookie because certain browsers not handling the Max-Age field) that we picked up during testing. No issues since go-live, handling around 4,000 logins per day.

Clayton