Default Authentication Flow + MFA

Klingenstein, Nate nklingenstein at calstate.edu
Wed Mar 29 17:30:03 EDT 2017

> I would suggest you dump all the standard contexts here and make up your own for each case. Otherwise this is going to make no sense to anybody looking at it later.

If this is around after "later", I'm going to cry.  We get the PPT AuthnContext from SP's and it needs to get routed to the MFA process instead of the Password process.  I could define my own internal circuit string *in addition*, and I probably should.

This is a third attempt to dig out of technical debt by creating more of it.  A little more practice and I'll be ready to join the Fed's Board of Governors.

> Or whatever you use, but yes.

Great, thanks.