unable to validate signature, no credentials available from peer

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 29 10:43:36 EDT 2017

On 3/29/17, 10:32 AM, "users on behalf of Harold Daniel" <users-bounces at shibboleth.net on behalf of hdaniel at academicworks.com> wrote:

> I have verified the certificate in the metadata is the same as what we received in the <ds:X509Certificate> value of the
> assertion.  Is there something else I should check for being out of alignment here?

You may think you did, but they do not in fact match, the log is entirely clear on that. That's the issue. So whatever metadata you think you're using, you're not. You might have duplicate metadata involved.

Ignore all the PKIX issues, that's simply fallthrough in the case that the key is wrong, it's of no relevance anymore.