Windows SP 2.6.0

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Fri Jun 9 17:42:01 EDT 2017

> I suspect it has hit the tipping point. Mine took a full 90 secs just to parse and
> it's still humming away on the signature. I'm doing the full file and not the IdP
> only but it certainly confirms things. Better to know it's nothing unusual.

The IdP only version took about 3 minutes to verify, around 3:30 total from download to finished.

Definitely not what it's been during previous rounds of simple testing, I would have noticed.

I'll take a look at what Linux is up to these days.

None of this is probably news to people, but from my point of view, "bad but tolerable" was around 90secs and that's where it's been in previous rounds of angst over it. This is, needless to say, comically bad.