Configuring auto-follow in EDS?

MikeWho who at me.com
Wed Jan 25 07:55:00 EST 2017

Hi all,

I've configured the EDS for the first time on one of our Shib SPs and it's
working great, but the client has requested we save the IdP selection and
I've been unable to get the auto-follow working.

What I've done so far in idpselect_config.js :

Added the lines:
	this.autoFollowCookie = "stickyIdPSelection";
	this.autoFollowCookieTTLs = [1,90,270];

Uncommented this.langBundles and appended the lines:
	'autoFollow.message' : 'Always follows this selection',
	'autoFollow.never' : 'Never',
	'autoFollow.time0' : 'One day',
	'autoFollow.time1' : '3 months',
	'autoFollow.time2' : '9 months'

I'm not entirely certain if autoFollowCookieTTLs should include entries for
'Never' and 'Always', or what else I'm missing. In any case: nothing's
happening. I'm not sure where this option is presented as I haven't seen a
screenshot of it in action.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Many thanks!
Mike.