SP- Redirect to improper urls after setting value for redirectErrors

Alexander Ivanov alex at calmforce.com
Mon Jan 23 18:44:34 EST 2017

> That raises all kinds of red flags because most people are copying
various example scripts people have posted that are intended to respond to
and forward along the browser back to the original URL. Get that wrong and
this is easily imaginable.

Our Dataverse instance is using the sample code from your Shibboleth
isPassive documentation page for the isPassive implementation:
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/isPassive

Are you saying that code is incorrect?