shibboleth configuration

Mary Wiegand mwiegand at bastyr.edu
Wed Jan 18 16:28:09 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to find a comprehensive organized walk through for configuring an IDP shibboleth setup. Everything that I'm finding is either missing information or has a different way of setting it up than everything else. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm using Ubuntu server and tomcat 8.
I have shibboleth installed in the /opt/shibboleth-idp dir.
I'm using this and I'm on step 4
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPSPLocalTestInstall
I'm note confident on where the proxypass needs to be added, I can't seem to find an httpd.conf file.

Thanks for any ideas.

Mary Wiegand